Local Cashiers, NC Pest Control Experts
At Spencer Pest Services, we have a zero tolerance for insects and rodents.
To help protect our Cashiers homes and businesses, the family and pet friendly pest control experts at Spencer offer a variety of pest solutions, including but not limited to:
- Termite control
- Rodent & wildlife removal
- Mosquito control
- Flea & tick control
- Fire ant control
- Bed bug treatments
Our Service Professionals are highly trained and ready to tackle your pest problem, no matter how severe.
Residential Pest Control In Cashiers, North Carolina
At Spencer Pest Services, we understand how important it is for you to protect your family from pests. We aren’t just business owners – we are moms and members of this community who want to ensure the safety of all who entrust us with their pest control needs.
Spencer Pest Services offers guaranteed pest control packages that are designed to suit your home and your lifestyle. If you’re interested in a home pest control plan that allows you to enjoy your outdoor living space, we can help! If termites and common household pests plague your Cashiers home, we can help! To find out a home pest control plan that fits you perfectly, simply answer a few questions about your home and pest pressures and then we’ll recommend a solution.
Contact us to learn more about how one of these packages may be suitable for your Cashiers, North Carolina, family.
Tips To Avoid Rodent Infestations In Cashiers, NC
Rodents have come to rely on people to provide them with food and shelter. As such, they are emboldened to take up residence in your Cashiers home.
There are a few steps you can take to make your home less attractive to rodents and to help keep them out:
- Install door sweeps on all exterior doors.
- Make sure that all exterior doors and windows have intact screens.
- Place screens over all vents and openings to chimneys.
- Seal any cracks and holes that you find on the outside of your home, including areas where utilities and pipes enter the home.
- Store firewood a distance away from the outside of your home and remove debris from your property.
- Trim overgrown landscaping away from the outside of your home.
- Always inspect any outdoor items for rodents before bringing them inside.
- Keep storage areas located inside your home free of clutter.
- Store food inside your home in the refrigerator or in containers with air-tight lids.
- Remove garbage from your home and property regularly.
Having a year-round pest control package from Spencer Pest Services in place can help when DIY methods fail. Rodents are adaptable and difficult to control. Having a plan in place to reduce other pests on your property can also help keep rodent populations down.
Commercial Pest Control In Cashiers, North Carolina
At Spencer Pest Services, we understand that commercial properties in Cashiers have unique challenges that homeowners may not face.
As such, we utilize the latest technologies and implement eco-friendly Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategies for commercial properties, which include:
- Biological controls.
- Habitat modification services.
- Exclusion techniques.
- Sanitation improvements.
- Staff education to better protect your business from being invaded and damaged by pests.
Our team of commercial pest control experts protects people, products, facilities, and reputations from pests. We understand that pest exclusion is far better for commercial properties than pest removal and remediation, and we target our practices as such. To learn more about our cost-effective modern approach to commercial pest management in Cashiers, give us a call at Spencer Pest Services.
Bed Bug Prevention Tips For Cashiers, North Carolina Residents
Bed bugs are prolific, highly invasive pests that feed on the blood of sleeping humans. Unfortunately, they do not discriminate and don’t care if your North Carolina home is clean or dirty, despite myths that claim otherwise. Bed bugs don’t fly, but they are excellent at crawling into your belongings from other locations and winding up in your home.
There are several things you can do to try to prevent bed bugs from invading your Cashiers home:
- Don’t pick up used furniture from the side of the road and be cautious about buying refurbished furniture or used bedding for use within your home.
- Wash borrowed, returned, or used clothing items and bedding in the hottest setting and dry on high heat.
- Hang clothing, purses, and bags on hooks at restaurants, stores, and the like, rather than placing on the floor.
- Inspect public transportation and other communal seating before sitting down or placing your belongings on any surfaces.
- Inspect hotel and motel rooms before bringing your belongings inside.
- When returning home from a trip, wash belongings and vacuum suitcases.
- Check your children’s school bags and books for signs of bed bugs.
- Shampoo your carpets and upholstery at home on a regular basis.
- Vacuum and sanitize your home, mattresses, and floors regularly.
If you are unfortunate enough to find bed bugs in your Cashiers home, contact Spencer Pest Services immediately. We provide free bed bug inspections, the identification of all infected areas, and an effective treatment plan using the most modern and eco-friendly products and services.