Your Busy Life
Life is too short to worry
that you have the wrong
rodent & wildlife control company.
- Have you heard scratching in your walls or a noise in your attic, found droppings in your garage, or searched for a stench you just can’t find?
- Are you concerned that you might come face to face with a rat or squirrel in your home?
- Have you hired a company for wildlife control before and felt “nickle and dimed” for each visit to your home?
- Would you be interested in a warranty that covers reoccurrences should a mouse or other nuisance wildlife make it back into your home?
You Want a Rodent & Nuisance Wildlife Free Home & Yard.
We Can Help.
- We are a woman owned, third generation pest control company
- We have 2 accredited ACEs (bug experts!) on staff
- Our customers have been with us for an average of 11 years – that’s 4 years more than most companies
It’s Easy To Be Rodent Free
- Contact us – Phone, website, text or chat!
- Tell us about your pest problem and how quickly you need it solved.
- Be confident that your pest problem will be solved and off your “to do” list!
WILDLIFE CONTROL NOW
We Get Unwanted Critters Out Of Your Home.
And We Keep Them Out…For Good.
Our thorough 5-step process ensures squirrels, mice, rats and other rodents are removed from your home and can’t return.
- Inspection – We identify current activity, access points, and resting and nesting areas.
- Exclusion – All entry points to your structure are be sealed to prevent critters from entering.
- Trapping and Removal – We strategically place a variety of live cage traps, glue boards, and snap traps around your structure where rodent activity was found during the inspection.
- Sanitize – To eliminate pheromones and neutralize the feces and urine that these pests leave behind, we use a sanitizing spray on critical areas after the rodent or wildlife activity has subsided.
- Exterior Bait Stations – Exterior baiting minimizes rodent populations along the exterior of the structure and reduces the chances of rodent infestations inside.
Not Sure Which Services You Need?
Tiara, our Queen Bee, can help guide you!WHICH SERVICES
DO I NEED?
Having A Hard Time Choosing A Rodent Control Company?
Get Your FREE Consumer Guide